Radiant Stars is bringing plenty of power to the Realm with our first set of interchangeable variant skins for Io, Imani, Inara, and Seris in the latest Battle Pass! Complete with a new set of Balance Changes, the introduction of the Bounty Store, and more - Radiant Stars is packed with content for you to enjoy.
For a complete outline of everything coming in the Radiant Stars Update, please read through our https://www.paladins.com/news/radiant-stars-update-notes
Once you’ve read through everything and are ready to hop into PTS, check below for our testing goals this cycle and how you can help us make the latest update the best it can be before launching on live servers!
- How to Participate in PTS
- Radiant Stars PTS Testing Schedule
- Radiant Stars PTS Testing Goals
- Balance Feedback
- Bounty Store
- Color Picker (for Radiant Stars skins)
- Balance Feedback
To participate in this public test, you must have the Paladins Public Test client installed on your computer through Steam. If you have not already done so, you can find it on the Paladins Steam Store page.
Step 1: Visit the Steam Store page for Paladins using the Steam client or your internet browser of choice.
Step 2: Scroll down this page until you find the Paladins game installer. Above our regular installer, you should see a “Notice” alert asking if you would like to participate in the Paladins Public Test. Click this to begin the PTS download process.
Step 3: The Steam client should automatically carry you to your Steam Library, where you will be prompted to install the Paladins Public Test Server.
Step 4: Select your preferred download location, and complete the installation.
Once the Paladins PTS has been installed, login as you normally would. A PTS account will already be created for you using your live account information for the game to help you unlock (and test) all the latest features in the Realm.
Please be aware our PTS is designed for testing purposes only, so be sure to anticipate performance issues, server restarts, and unexpected downtime as we continue to hotfix content, tune various pieces of the update, and more based on your feedback.
Stay tuned to @PaladinsGame on Twitter and keep up with these changes as they occur.
Much like we did with our Darkness & Dragons PTS, we are going to have dedicated testing windows for the Radiant Starrs PTS so you know when servers will be live! Please be aware that these times are always subject to change depending on how PTS is progressing, and we’ll keep you posted across social media regarding any changes to the testing schedule.
While testing during our PTS cycle, please leave feedback for our development team in our official Paladins Discord and on our dedicated forums post to help track down and eliminate any bugs you notice. By using these avenues to provide you feedback and bug reports, we’re able to track down and get them hotfixed quicker!
We also maintain a Trello board with currently known PTS issues, so don’t forget to keep up with anything already known there. We may already have your bugs and issues on file!
For our Radiant Stars testing period, we’re looking for extensive feedback on a few key areas while you’re playing. These include:
- Balance Changes
- As you're accustomed to seeing alongside our updates, we have a new series of Balance changes for various Champions in the Realm we’re looking for your feedback on! Be sure to read through our https://www.paladins.com/news/radiant-stars-update-notes to catch up on our latest ones yet so you can give them a whirl in PTS!
- Bounty Store
- Please report any issues with the functionality of this as it is a new feature. The team will add more info here if there are specifics we decide need looked at as PTS progresses.
- Variant Picker (for Radiant Stars skins)
- The team is looking to make sure not only are the variants working when selected but that on different settings (graphics) and in general that it functions.
As always, thank you for helping us test the latest update Champions, we look forward to hearing what you think about everything coming in the Radiant Stars PTS!